EARN $11.50/HR AND UP!
OLDER WORKERS, VETERANS, AND RETIREES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
*TRAINING IS PROVIDED*
*50% OFF MEALS ON BREAK*
The maintenance person will be responsible for:
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean the building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming the floors within the restaurant
- Gathering empty trash receptacles
- Follow the procedures for the use of chemicals, cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floor and fixtures
- Sweeping and picking up debris in the parking lots,clean drive through lane, window washing and other responsibilities as defined on the maintenance checklist.
- Unloading food deliveries, distributing to appropriate areas
Must be dependable and must be available 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.