Dominion Technologies Group, Inc. offers a large variety of automated equipment designed to meet assembly and process specifications, is looking for an Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
Dominion Technologies Group is a global leader in automotive assembly line and processing equipment.
Dominion Technologies specializes in Alignment and Headlamp Aim Systems, Tire and Wheel Assembly application, Fluid processing applications, End-of-Line processing applications, and Material Handling applications.
Headquartered in Roseville, Michigan, Dominion services clients globally with manufacturing and sales locations in England, China, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, and India.
Dominion Technologies was established in 1965 in Detroit, Michigan. Over the last 50 years, Dominion has grown exponentially both in size and experience
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Planning and designing new production processes
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints