Day shift 7am to 3pm
Excellent Opportunity to work in a NEW manufacturing building, clean and updated. Company offers an awesome retirement plan to their employees.
CNC Lathe Machine Operator
(Note: NO programming)
- Set up machine
- Change tooling (cutting tool, change with Allen Wrenches)
- Make off set changes when necessary
- Wipe and blow clean tooling when necessary
- Make preliminary check on first piece, adjusts tools to maintain proper dimensions and part quality overall.
- Document and report on scrap, production, house cleaning, etc
- Manually position and remove Tool as directed
- Responsible for all quality for parts produced in their section
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Report any quality defects
- Requires one year of CNC machining/Operating
- Must possess working knowledge of CNC to include trouble shooting, programming/adjusting robot positions using the teach pendant
- Usage of other workplace machinery such as calculators, printers, and SAP hand held scanners
- Must be able to work overtime.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour