CE is looking for a UX architect who understands how strategy, design and software bring the user experience to life. Close collaboration with these disciplines is key to the success of this role. You will be responsible for the usability and framework of a large scale government website project built with Drupal 7, working closely with producer, developer and designers.
- Transform rough concepts from ideas to wireframes and prototypes that lead to
- intuitive user experiences
- Bring to life client’s vision by performing research, wireframes, sketches, and prototypes
- Design and deliver wireframes, user flows, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices
- Focus around user-centered design with the ability to rapidly test and iterate designs
- Help deliver outstanding digital experiences for our clients and their customers
- Expect and enjoy variety in your work. Be able to switch between projects weekly or stick with a long project over the course of a few months.
- Produce clear and meaningful work product for technology development and consensus building.
- Strive to work smarter, not longer—but be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Simplify, standardize, automate
- Be curious, and willing to discover the intricacies and standards of our craft. But also know when to engage in creative destruction
- Versed and practiced in the art of human-centered design with a portfolio that demonstrates intuitive, empathetic, and goal-driven customer journeys
- Quick to learn new technologies, and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Capable of explaining your work to various audiences including client
We prefer two or more years experience working on a digital team.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.