What You Will Need?
* High school diploma or GED
* Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
* Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
* Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy, and high volume environment
* Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What would put you ahead?
* One (1) year of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
* Experience working in the corrugated industry
* Experience operating mobile equipment, such as a forklifts or clamp trucks
* Knowledge of preventative or predictive maintenance concepts