Family Health Care is looking for a full-time Dental Hygienist to work at its Grant location.
This person will be responsible for the following duties:
- Performs prophylaxis on patients, oral x-rays, sealants and take impressions.
- Provides and conducts oral hygiene instruction and education according to patient needs.
- May conduct community education and topical fluoride programs.
- May phone patients to give information and assist other assigned dental functions including office and billing.
- May supervise others.
- Participates in quality assurance and in-service training.
- Changes solutions in x-ray developer and keeps machine maintained as well as the operatory and equipment.
- May maintain sterile area, help set up trays.
- May prepare new patient exam and emergency exam patients.
- May perform S/RP on periodontally involved patients.
- Record full mouth probing depths and PSR scores.