GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of professionals to design and develop product and process training, in-dealership consulting and other performance improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs
VIDEO PRODUCTION CREW
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position provides support for the video production team. Must have experience with developing and participating in professional video productions. During this time, you will be under the direction of the Executive Producer or On-Set Producer and assigned a support role.
* Passion and desire to participate in the video production process and grow with the responsibilities you will be assigned
* Knowledge of video production workflow and process from concept to final production
* Understand the names and purposes of:
* Camera gear
* Support personnel functions
* Studio equipment
* Audio recording for video and microphones
* Passion for educating through video
* Voice and voice-over narration talent direction
* Video and audio editing knowledge
* Conduct training sessions as needed
* Possess a sense of urgency in completing tasks
* Assist with projects and initiatives as needed
* Flexible hours to meet project demands and shoots
* Minimum 1 year of video production experience
* Ability to lead and work as part of a team and take direction
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of video production industry
* Editing experience a plus
* Knowledge or automobile systems, features and functions
* Demonstrated proactive support skills
* Ability to manage other employees, if necessary and as directed
* Demonstrated flexible attitude
* Ability to travel
* Must be able to satisfy requirements for pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle records check.
This is a contractual position which will be utilized on a project to project basis (20-40 hours per week as needed)
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Employer's Job# 11450
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.