We are currently hiring for a boring mill machinist. This is a long term permanent position and offers room for growth and advancement to the right candidate. Candidates will be responsible for: Programming, Set-up, and operation of C.N.C machining centers. If you meet the below qualification and experience send us your resume today and begin working tomorrow!
• Experienced Boring Mill Machinist
• Experience 5 years’
• Must be able to read and program in G code
• Must be able to do set ups
• Fanuc Controls is a plus
• Must be able to setup weldments
• Must be able to work nights – Monday through Friday
• Work 50 or more hours a week
• Set-up each work piece so that it can be machined in the most efficient way possible
• Determine proper tooling to run specific job(s)
• Proper maintenance of machining centers.
• Housekeeping and clean-up of machines and general work area.
• Inspect his/her own work to assure that print specs are achieved
• Assist Machine Shop Supervisor relative to his/her work requirements.
• Read engineering prints
• Make corrections to prints as needed in conjunction with Machine Shop Supervisor and Mechanical Engineering.
• Make recommendations to Machine Shop Supervisor about machining processes.
• Must read all types of micrometers and gages to verify work is correct to print requirements.
Education: High School Diploma Required
Journeyman Machinist preferred
Experience: 1 year as machinist