Additional Job Information
*Title: *Coord-Office Svcs
*City, State: *Shelby Township,MI
*Location: *Shelby Crossing - BU 34008
*Department: *Eastwood Shelby Township
*Additional Job Details: *Full-Time,Rotating, 40 hours,Weekly
St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication
Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare.
Coord-Office Svcs is responsible for organizing, coordinating and maintaining clerical functions for functional area or department.
- Performs all secretarial responsibilities, such as telephone coverage, typing, filing, and duplicating correspondence and mail distribution and maintaining various reports.
- Interprets and communicates all changes and updates relating to department procedures and other specific office functions. May be responsible for scheduling, registration and billing.
- Assists in developing and makes recommendations regarding general office procedures to provide necessary clerical assistance for specific office/department. May participate in the selection, orientation, development, education and scheduling of clerical and ancillary support staff.
- Assumes responsibility with the office/department management for keeping office operating costs within established budgetary constraints.
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma required
- One year of office or administrative support experience.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining the St. John Providence Health System team, please apply by completing an online application at stjohnprovidence.org.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037 (External applicants) or 262-592-2305 (Internal associates).
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Reasonable Accommodation St. John Providence Health System provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within St. John Providence Health System will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied. Thank you for considering a career with St. John Providence Health System.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Job Title: Coord-Office Svcs / Eastwood Clinic - Shelby Crossing / Full-Time Rotational
Job ID: 179073
Location: MI - Shelby Township
Full/Part Time: Full-Time