We have an immediate opening for a Program Manager to support our Sheet Metal projects and initiatives.
- Manage projects and programs through our operational system.
- Act as a liaison between customer, our sales department and shop operation management.
- Attend meetings.
- Identify, monitor, and manage program critical path.
- Lead PDT meetings with Customer Teams.
- Communicate customer's concerns to operations.
- Document any changes and/or progress for use by operations or customer.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree-Technical Discipline and/or 3 + years’ experience.
- Understanding of Sheet Metal manufacturing including some or all of the following: stamping, welding, laser cutting, assembly.
- Experience with Prototype Sheet Metal preferred.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Familiar/Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programs.
Located in Shelby Township, ACCU-RITE Industries, LLC offers solutions for all your manufacturing needs, with quick turnaround and leading service quality. We are a leading provider of prototyping and complex metal formed parts and assemblies for the automotive and other industries.