No Nights with limited Saturday mornings and a full benefit package.
- Acts as Pharmacist-in-Charge by overseeing the day to day activities of the pharmacy and it’s staff, completes necessary 340B inventory audits, and provides guidance in the addition clinical services.
- Compounds and dispenses prescriptions, including the separation of the three (3) main classifications of pharmaceuticals, drug incompatibility and drug selection.
- Completes patient requests for prescriptions and non-prescription scripts while demonstrating a customer-service orientation in all transactions.
- Contributes to and aids in the development of pharmacy care systems that achieve desired therapeutic outcomes and minimized the potential for adverse drug events.
- Provides Comprehensive Medication Review to Family Health Care patients and through MTM platforms.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment for patients, visitors, and staff by early identification of high-risk situations, environmental deficiencies and safety improvements.
- Maintains virtual inventory consisting of retail and 340B products.
- Maintains required records of controlled substances.
- Performs other duties deemed necessary and assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to interact appropriately with patients, family members, health care team members, departmental staff, visitors and the public at large.
- Ability to identify patient care concerns and problems outside scope of responsibility and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to change work priorities as the situations warrant and adapt to changing patient and department needs
- Ability to relate and communicate effectively with individuals representing diverse perspectives.
- Certificate/License Required.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Michigan.
- BS degree in pharmacy.
- Prior 340B experience preferred.
- Prior retail pharmacy experience preferred.