GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of professionals to design and develop performance improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs.
Video Producer/ Director (contract)
Take scripts developed by product development team and see them realized from Pre-Production through Production and Post-Production, based on the needs of each project. Responsible for meeting with product teams, writers, crew, clients, SMEs and talent in pursuit of completed video projects. Responsible for breaking down scripts, on-set Production, directing talent, and complete the review and revision process with editorial.
Candidate will work at our studio in Troy (NOT VIRTUAL), along with all offsite shooting location needs as called for (such as Running Footage shoots).
* Ability to take scripts written by Product team and write Script Breakdown, determine crew staffing needs, determine Production Schedule.
* Shoot script with GP Studio crew and equipment, on time and on budget
* Attend meetings with Product team as requested from Pre-Production through Post-Production.
* Deliver Rough Cut videos to internal Product team, and revise based on feedback internally and then from legal team and clients.
* Facilitate distribution of completed video files to necessary GM outlets, such as ProductSource, DSA App and Owner Center sites.
* Ability to adapt to changing scheduling, scripts, and other production elements critical.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience in a video or film production environment (Script Writing, HD Video Equipment Mastery, Editorial on Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interface and work with team members and provide excellent customer service
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Experience working in industrial automotive video production
* Ability to adapt to changing schedules and production needs
Must be able to satisfy requirements for background check, MVR and drug screen.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Employer's Job# 11197
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.