Looking for a talented, mid-level Digital Designer to add to our User Experience design team within the Digital Marketing group.
The right candidate should have a desire to create user-centric experiences. As we continue to innovate we are looking for a designer who is willing to help define users' needs and implement into user-focused designs.
- Create concepts, execute web pages and social/digital media content
- Craft wireframes and prototypes
- Build interactive web elements
- Generate user experience documentation including presentations, mood boards, personas, user flows, and journey maps
- Manage design updates and one-off projects
- Utilize design concepts, best practices and procedures
- Participate in user research and analysis
- Minimum (2) years experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio showcasing digital design
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate complex content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver quality work on time for multiple projects
- Ecommerce web design experience
- Project Management System experience
- Digital Asset Management System experience
- Video/Animation/Motion Graphics experience, (Adobe After Effects & Animate)
- Responsive Design experience
- Mobile/App Design experience
Design degree, related field, or equivalent experience.
The User Experience design team uses Adobe Creative Suite on MAC computers. We have several creative gatherings throughout the year as well as lunch-n-draws.