Are you an individual who is highly reliable, self-motivated, smart with advanced computer skills and willing to work at times alone with challenging day to day varied tasks and responsibilities. If so, family owned and operated bulk liquid trucking, and warehousing business would like you to answer phone and emails with follow through for daily scheduling deliveries and bulk liquid warehouse activities involving invoicing, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable, tank activities and inventories, light office cleaning and everything else that comes along. Great Pay and Benefits. Office is In Royal Oak. Interested? Join our family…
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Point Person for Clients for Customer Service via Phone and Email
- Tracking Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for Customers and Vendors
- Assisting in Scheduling and Dispatching of Small Trucking Fleet
- Utilizing Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word for Inventory and Company Memo’s.
- Responsible for Weekly and Monthly Inventory balancing from daily activities
- Ability to organize and run office by yourself when necessary and provide any information management requests in a timely manner
- Flexilbity and able to handle any situation that comes up in a rapidly changing work environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years + Any related experience in the above job description would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and excellent time management.
We offer a great work-environment for our employees, which include:
- Benefits Package, which includes 401k, Medical, Bonus, and Paid Vacations.
Job Type: Full-time