Successful State Farm Insurance Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of an Insurance Sales Representative (Life and Health focused). We seek an energetic sales professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Insurance Sales Responsibilities:
- Develop sales leads, schedule sales appointments, identify customer needs, and market insurance products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers
- Execute a detailed business plan
- Establish and meet sales marketing plan goals
Insurance Sales Requirements:
- Ethical and Honest
- Ability to resolve customer issues
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Must obtain property and casualty and life and health licenses
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.