- Preparation and review of PPAP documentation.
- Complete material submission per customer requirements.
- Respond to customer requirements for any customer mandated quality initiatives related to PPAP process.
- Maintain master Process Flow, PFMEA and Control Plan for accuracy.
- Interface with Lab, Engineering, Production and customers as needed.
- May be asked to sort product for quality defects when required.
- May be asked to provide back-up coverage for other quality positions if needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior quality engineer or quality manager.
- Experience with PPAP, APQP and quality inspection.
- High level computer, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask projects without affecting accuracy.
- Desire to succeed in a culture of teamwork and accountability.
- At least 1 year PPAP experience in an automotive and/or military environment.
- At least 1 year quality experience in an automotive and/or military environment.
- Typically requires working in an office/lab environment with low noise levels. However, in some circumstances will require working in a manufacturing environment with moderate to high noise levels requiring use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Work day of eight (8) hours with mandatory overtime possible, dependent on workload.
- Multi-tasking of several projects/tasks simultaneously.
- No special licenses or certifications required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and analyze part prints.
- One (1) year in quality or manufacturing-related position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.