Our Mission is simple: To make the best chocolates available from the finest ingredients wrapped in attractive packaging and sold by happy and knowledgeable staff.
The shipping and receiving clerk is responsible for preparing outbound shipments for UPS, Federal Express, USPS or delivery by Gayle’s Chocolates van. The clerk is responsible for receiving and accurately recording all incoming inventory and supplies and keeping inventory organized in our storage facility.
Job Requirements required but not limited to:
- Must possess computer skills
- Basic math skills for calculating package counts and performing inventory counts
- Proficient in the English language
- Possess a valid Michigan Driver’s License with good driving record
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Communicates clearly and consciously with follow team members and customers
- Job requires repetitive physical tasks and light janitorial duties
- Occasional crossover with packaging or production during low volume shipping days
Part-Time | Flexible work schedule required, |Job Share considered| Overtime required during seasonal holidays| Willing to participate in our in house training program |Competitive hourly wage
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Gayle’s Chocolates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer