Job Summary: Responsible for supporting production by performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and preventive maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduled and unscheduled repair and/or modification of existing parts or equipment and fabrication/installation of new equipment.
- Read and interpret mechanical, electrical, PLC and pneumatic drawings and schematics to perform required maintenance and service.
- Work with PCs/PLCs, motion control, AC/DC and servo drive systems, instrumentation, control logic, motor control, ladder logic.
- Effectively communicate, written and/or verbally, all problems and solutions as necessary.
- Operate a wide variety of hand and power tools, gauges and meters,
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment, machines and the facility.
- Comply with all safety regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to safely operate a fork truck and maintain the required license.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and self-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be computer proficient and able to navigate efficiently through various software programs and MS Office, including Microsoft Outlook