Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment and areas of EMP buildings and grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Collects and compacts cardboard and trash.
- Breaks down pallet boxes and stores pallets.
- Maintains floor scrubber and scrubs and mops floors.
- Maintains water, oil, coolant and Henry filter systems.
- Checks, sumps and services parts washers and machines.
- Handles titrations, sumping and filling of parts washers containing toxic/alkaline fluids.
- Maintains cleanliness of fluid maintenance areas.
- Cleans and paints as required.
- Removes snow and ice, and performs landscaping activities as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.