Paragon Technologies, a SunSource company, specializes in providing worldwide service, repair and re-manufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries. We are currently seeking an Inventory Specialist in our Warren, MI location.
The inventory specialist is responsible for delivering parts to technicians in a timely and efficient manner. Specifically you will:
- Count incoming parts
- Sustain inventory and supply levels
- Operate fork lift and hand tools
- Deliver job and part request
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent(GED) required
- Applicants must be hard working, punctual and able to follow instructions
- Very high attention to detail
- Well organized
- Forklift experience a plus
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office Products
- Regularly able to stand and walk
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds or more
- Frequently required to stoop, lift, bend, kneel and crouch
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.