Ready to Further your Career?
At Gardenview Assisted Living & Memory Care we value, inspire and empower our employees while, most importantly, providing excellent care to our residents. We currently have an opportunity for a Server at our community in Calumet, MI. Compass Pointe Healthcare System is a growing, nationally recognized senior housing leader. With Assisted Living and Independent Living Communities throughout the U.S., we offer competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, 401K, paid time off, flexible schedules, career development for our employees and medical benefits start within the first 30 days.
Ready to Make an Impact?
- Serves residents by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance.
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps residents select food and beverages by presenting menu.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering residences’ choices from kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments.
- Responds to additional residents requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils and refilling water glasses. Carries out other tasks as requested in situations where hands-on intervention/participation may be required.
Ready to Apply your Skills and Experience?
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow written and oral directions in the English language.
- May be required to work rotating shifts, holidays, weekends, overtime and in different positions as needed.
- Must practice good personal hygiene and follow dress code requirements.
- Must provide annual verification of a negative TB skin test.
Compass Pointe Healthcare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer