Are you wanting to enrich the lives of others? Do you want to make a difference while working for an organization that values you? If your answer is YES, then we happily invite you to apply for a CNA position with Senior CommUnity care of Michigan PACE as we are seeking caring and compassionate leaders to join our care team.
We are looking for Part Time, and PRN Nursing Assistants to work homecare cases. We have cases with durations of 15 minutes to 12 hours.
We pay mileage and time between participants!
Flexible scheduling to fit your busy life!!
What is PACE?
PACE (Program of All-Inclusive care for the Elderly) delivers all needed medical and supportive services to qualified participants. The program provides the entire spectrum of care and services to seniors with chronic care needs while maintaining their independence in their homes for as long as possible. This model has been in existence since the 1970's and we are the first and only facility of this kind in the greater Lansing area.
Our mission is to provide health care services and support for elders living in Ingham, Eaton and Clinton counties and select zip codes of adjacent counties. This will help seniors stay independent, healthy, connected with friends and family in the community, and living at home.
* Must have medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations before having direct participant contact.
* Must have a valid driver's license, proof of insurance and have means of transportation.
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience: A minimum of one year's experience in working with the frail or elderly population.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Basic knowledge of how to support frail or elderly in Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
* Knowledge of how to use and maintain in-home equipment (adaptive).
* Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with participants, co-workers, medical staff, and the public.
* Skilled in identifying and recommending problem resolution.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
* Ability to work with frail and demented population.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification is preferred.