Do you have a passion for Automobiles?
Do you have experience repairing cars?
Do you want to put your wrenches down?
Do You Want to stop dragging your tool box Around from Shop to shop?
Are you interested in working closely with one of the top Automakers in the World?
If so, join our Team as an Automotive Technical Consultant for Minacs/Fiat Chrysler Automobiles!
Perks For You:
- Career Growth - (Lateral and Vertical/Horizontal)
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Diverse Work Environment
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- College Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
Automotive Technical Consultant
The Automotive Technical Consultant supports Repair Technicians on the Automotive Diagnostic Hotline. Primary responsibility involves resolving dealer / repair technician concerns utilizing diagnostic processes, problem solving techniques and contact and case handling. Provide outstanding service to keep our customers happy and enhance the vehicle ownership experience.
- Help automobile technicians and dealer representatives in skill areas (Engine, Electrical, Transmission, Diesel, Body & Chassis, Audio & Telematics)
- Diagnose problem using systematic listening and probing approach
- Determine contact type (information or problem-solving)
- Check for existing case information through research, manuals, database or contacts
- Provide information, data and direction as required
- Create new and/or update case file information using Minacs quality standards
- Obtain Product Information updates from liaison representative or database
- Get additional help for complex problems for any recurring concerns with no known good information data
- Advise dealer representatives of recommendations made
- Get additional help for complex problems from engineering community for no repair concerns
- Perform follow ups on existing cases and close cases as appropriate
- Education /Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Automotive Repair Experience
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair tools
- Some or all of the Automotive Service Excellence Certifications (ASE) (Required)
- Knowledge of dealer information software preferred, not required
- Experience / Skill:
- At least 5 years working as an auto technician / hands on auto repair
- OEM Dealership
- Technician experience, preferred
- Basic PC software knowledge including Windows
- Basic keyboarding skills
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.