The Traverse Area District Library is seeking a Part Time Page to work 15-19 hours per week.
Responsible for the shelving of materials, maintaining materials in correct series through shelf reading, assisting in overall daily library procedures.
An employee in this position may be required to assist in the operation of the library by performing any and all of the following essential duties and others as assigned:
1. Shelve materials
2. Maintain stack area. Shelf read.
3. Prepare materials for circulation. Inspect, clean and repair materials in audio-visual area.
4. Straighten books, replace file materials and return serials to work area.
5. Assembling and taking down tables frequently in the meeting room.
6. Assist staff members in related work.
7. Perform related work as required.
Ability to push carts of heavy materials, ability to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis, ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to bend, stoop and stretch to complete the essential duties of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.