Property & Casualty license required or the ability to obtained one prior to employment.
2 year minimum of sales experience, Insurance Sales experienced preferred.
The Integrity Solutions Agency an Allstate Insurance Agency is seeking to add experienced Insurance Sales/Service Professionals in our Personal Lines Division. We have several staff openings to add to our large team of 10 staff members. We have 2 openings at our Shelby Township Office located on Van Dyke at 23/12 Mile Road. We have 2 openings Romeo-Bruce Township in the Fiddler's Cover Shopping Plaza near Sheena's Marketplace and the Secretary of State office which located 1/2 mile west of Van Dyke Freeway and 33 Mile which is where the freeway ends.
Allstate Insurance is a winning company Solution's agency you will have the opportunity to: Grow Your Career, Love What You Do and Be Valued for Your Contributions.
Insurance Sales Representative Position Requirements
We are open Monday and Thursday 9-7pm. and Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9-5pm. Sales people are asked to a minimum of 40 hours a week which includes two late nights where you can come in later on those days.
To be a strong candidate considered for our team, we primarily look for:
- Ideal candidates will have two or more years of Insurance experience with strong closing skills
- Very high level of Integrity with concern for insuring our clients properly
- Some college education preferred
- Property Casualty License or the ability to attain one, Life and Health License is a big plus.
- One or Two years' experience in a sale or service environment
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
Insurance Sales Representative - Outstanding and Professional Team Work Environment
- Newly decorated professional work environment with large executive style L-shape desk.
- Cordless headsets, dual monitors for increased productivity.
- Break room with Cable TV, dishwasher, microwave, full size refrigerator
- You be given access to Benefits including a 401, Paid Time Off, Holidays
- Flexible Works Schedule including the opportunity to a portion of your work from home.
As a member of our team, you will work with our sales team to generate new business. This exciting position includes responsibilities in the areas of sales and service, with inbound and outbound call responsibilities.
By joining our team, you can expect to take part in a comprehensive mentoring program that will position you for success. You will learn functions across the Personal Lines business that will position you for a wide range of career growth and continued personal development to goal of becoming a Trusted Advisor. Including: Commercial Lines and Financial Solution Sales if you a have Life and Health License.
Insurance Sales Representative Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Include the following:
- Provide recommendations and selling additional (cross-selling) or increased coverage (up-selling) in appropriate situations and within specified underwriting guidelines
- Provide insurance quotes to qualified leads
- Processing policy transactions including client renewals and endorsements.
- Completing outbound calls to complete research and follow-up activity
- Work with a state of the art Lead Management software.
- Utilize leading edge Client Managements Systems that allows you to function totally paperless
- Work with a variety of lead sources that will be provided for you.
The Integrity Solutions Agency is dedicated to your ongoing growth and development. As a result, you can expect to take part in a comprehensive training program that will provide you with skills to be successful in your new role.
Compensation is Base Salary Commission Year End Bonus opportunities that will allow you to earn an income range of $35,000 - $65,000 first year income. $85-$100K plus for Advanced Sales Professionals who are highly networked and can also sell Financial, Commercial and Supplemental Health policies.
Email your resume to JohnQAllstate@gmail.com