Receiving Team Member
Tommy Car Wash Systems (“TCWS”) is a team of passionate car wash professionals working to create opportunities for our partners to become the best car wash operators they can be. We provide modular building designs, robust stainless-steel car wash equipment, an advanced Wash Club license plate reader system, the Tommy Transporter belt, high performance wash detergents, and an industry-leading franchise opportunity. At Tommy Car Wash Systems, we have a solution for almost any size operator. Our team has assisted in the development of hundreds of some of the most successful car washes around the world.
The Receiving team member’s role is to accurately receive deliveries, pick orders, pack orders, and ship orders, following all required procedures and safety regulations in a fast-paced environment.
- Heavy Emphasis on Receiving LTL, FTL, and customer returns shipments. Parcel receiving when LTL, FTL, and RMA’s are complete.
- Communication and coordination with Purchasing on packing slip discrepancies.
- Communication and coordination on inbound shipments with Logistics Coordination Lead and Production Lead.
- Consolidating current pallet racking/bins to free space for inbound equipment.
- Banding/Palleting/Shrink Wrapping as needed for packaging inbound equipment.
- Working with pick/pack/ship team on item receipts tied to sales orders.
- Warehouse Organization- Identify the need for new storage methods, space allocation based on stock levels- implement a plan to meet the need with warehouse team
- Assembly of carwash equipment as needed.
- If shipping and receiving scope of work is complete, assist warehouse with anything that is needed
- Responsible for the accurate receipt of RMA’s while working closely with RMA/RGA specialist to handle any RMA and RGA’s.
- 80% HiLo use of inbound freight shipments.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Computer proficiency- Microsoft Office, Excel, Bill Of Lading’s
- Inventory control systems experience is a plus
- Neat and organized in stocking product and processing documentation
- 1 Year Forklift experience required, TCWS will test and certify
- Physical requirements: must be able to stand for 8 hours per day, lift up to 75 lbs.
- Walk quickly working with urgency and accuracy when stocking product
- Self-motivated, critical thinker
- Material handling experience
- Enjoy fast-paced environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous Warehouse Experience
- Previous shipping & receiving experience
- ERP systems and international experience a plus
Excellent Benefits We Offer
- Priority Health Medical Insurance, offer both an HDHP/HSA and HMO Co-Pay plans.
- VSP Vision
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program