DeWys manufactures sheet metal serving multiple industries across the U.S with product development, press brake, welding, and powder coating services.
We are passionate about our team members and what we do. We are all about you, our team members, and our customers!
DeWys is currently seeking motivated Welders to join our team with the passion to expand your MIG, TIG and Robotic Welding skills.
Here’s What You Will Be Doing
- Set up welding equipment for MIG welding on a variety of products and parts
- Lay out, position, align, and fit metal components to weld per customer specifications
- Read customer blueprints and work instructions
- Finish grinding and spot grinding of parts
- Perform maintenance on welding and grinding machines
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and cross train
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous welding experience/training, Certified Welding Technician is a plus!
- Good working knowledge of metals, welding robots, and welding & grinding equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Good communication
- Sense of humor
- 401 (k) matching
- Paid time off and holiday
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Tuition and education reimbursement
- Shift premium
- 2nd Shift
- 3pm – 1am
- Monday - Friday