Extol is an innovative manufacturing technology company striving to improve plastic products through engineering, plastic assembly technology, custom automation, and 3D printing.
Join our vibrant and energetic team and use your skills to solve customer challenges while getting opportunities to give back to the community. Work-life balance and employee appreciation are essential, and you'll have both when you work at Extol. Together, we'll create great outcomes for our customers, the community, and each other.
Extol is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist. This hands-on position will support the company in the following functional areas: recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, and employee relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting for open positions and schedules interviews ensuring a delightful candidate experience.
- Maintain employee files.
- Assisting with open enrollment under direction of the Human Resources Manager (HR Manager).
- Assisting in benefits administration including reconciling benefit statements.
- Attending job fairs, networking events, community, or school events to attract quality candidates; build a “bench” of candidates for future positions.
- Researching various state regulations as it relates to company policy, employee relation issues, etc.
- Answering general employee questions relating to benefits, FMLA, etc.
- Act as backup to the Human Resources Manager for all critical HR functions.
- Review and audit the Worker’s Compensation process and documentation.
- Tracking and reporting HR metrics.
- Special projects as assigned by the Human Resources Manager and CFO.