Responsible for logging Title 31 compliance. Safeguard company assets. Provide "Unsurpassed Service" service to external and internal guests. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Gun Lake Casino's Service Standards at all times.
2. Safeguard the Company's assets.
3. Ensure that all assigned job related tasks are completed as required and that all items are balanced at the close of business.
4. Attend to guest needs and ensure overall guest satisfaction.
5. Accurately post credit transactions to Guests' accounts and the computer.
6. Be responsible for the final balancing of funds and assets assigned during a shift.
7. Work front line, fill bank, main bank, and coin room as assigned.
8. Assist in training new Team Members.
9. Transfer bag coin from jet-sort to designated weigh-in and storage area.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
2. Ability to gain a basic understanding of gaming and regulatory requirements, including but not limited to Title 31.
3. Ability to learn to use equipment such as coin sorters, currency counters, and calculators.
4. One-year cash handling experience preferred.
5. Have basic math, reading and communication skills.
6. Basic computer skills preferred.
7. Must be at least 21 years of age.
8. Must be able to obtain Tribal Licensing for the jurisdiction in which the property is located.
1. Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
2. Ability to bend, kneel, reach and lift cans or bags of coins weighing up to 25 lbs when weighing or placing in storage area.
3. Ability to stand for duration of shift.