BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Dairy/Frozen Food standards per company guidelines.
- Maintain company standards in the area of sales, gross profit, labor and spmh.
- Maintain quality control standards as per company Dairy/Frozen Food Manual.
- Timely and accurately complete all forms and records which pertain to dairy, i.e. markdown, shrink, sales, gross profit, labor and spmh reports.
- Properly take inventory on a timely basis or when deemed necessary by the Store Director.
- Write weekly schedule for maximum efficiency and customer needs per guidelines given by Store Director and within labor budget.
- Merchandise the Dairy/Frozen Food Department for maximum sales and profits and minimal losses.
- Coordinate all special events that pertain to the Dairy/Frozen Food Department.
- Effectively decorate the Dairy Department to lend itself to seasonal changes and promotions.
- Maintain proper rotation to ensure fresh product.
- Train produce employees to perform up to Dairy/Frozen Food Standards and continue to monitor progress.
- Evaluate Dairy/Frozen Food employees on a timely basis as per company standards.
- Maintain customer relations through yourself and your department employees to the highest level in order to ensure that we are filling our customers' needs.
- Maintain excellent employee relations.
- Counsel, discipline and reprimand Dairy/Frozen Food employees when necessary, as well as recognize good job performance.
- Aid and assist the Store Director and Assistant Store Director in the proper functioning of the store where Dairy/Frozen Food Department is involved, i.e. properly train service clerk to clean and close department.
- Uphold open communications with Dairy employees, Store Director and General Manager.
- Cooperate and work closely with other department managers.
- Maintain department cleanliness and sanitation on sales floor and in the backroom and cooler.
- Maintain all department equipment in good working order and recommend purchase or repair of equipment when deemed necessary.
- Ensure that you and your employees work in a safe manner and use good safety procedures, both for the safety of customers as well as fellow employees.
- Maintain adequate supplies for department, i.e., trays, and labels.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive activities within store marketing areas at all times, as it relates to the department.
- Preserve an awareness and concern for the company's interest and investment at all times through the regular practice of sound and honest judgment.
- Constantly strive for growth and knowledge for future advancement.
- And all other duties assigned by Store Director.
THIS LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL
INCLUSIVE AND MAY BE EXPANDED TO INCLUDE OTHER DUTIES OR
RESPONSIBILITIES THAT THE STORE OWNER MAY DEEM NECESSARY.