Until position is filled
Are you seeking a fulfilling career assisting and supporting children? As a Supports Coordinator at D.A. Blodgett – St. John’s, you will have the opportunity to help youth with developmental disabilities thrive alongside a team that is dedicated to creating better futures for children and families!
D.A. Blodgett – St. John’s is a private non-sectarian agency that serves vulnerable children and families from the entire community. Our core objectives are to strengthen families, help children heal from abuse and neglect, provide homes and help kids thrive.
About this Opportunity:
Family Support Services provides in home case management to children who are diagnosed with a developmental disability. You would provide resources and coordination of services within the community. Supports Coordinators work with the families to develop a person-centered plan to assist the family and child in achieving various life skills.
Would you like to help us accomplish our mission as a Supports Coordinator?
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum education of a 4 year degree in the following: psychology, physician, education from an accredited program, social work, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, audiology, registered nurse, registered dietitian, therapeutic recreation, or a licensed or limited-licensed professional counselor. One year of experience working with developmentally disabled clients is necessary in this role.
Offered benefits and more:
- Medical, Dental, Vision. Life Insurance, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Time Off, EAP, 403B.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Opportunity to learn and grow from working with a diverse population of children and families.
- Access to a robust training system.
- DABSJ is able to provide CEUs for onsite trainings.
- Reimbursement for trainings.
- Support from our robust EAP (emotional, organization skills, financial planning, etc.
- Work within an environment of creative problem solvers.
- Regular supervision.
- Working within a collaborative division with a wide variety of experience and knowledge.
- Work within a trauma informed environment supported by the Sanctuary Model (trauma informed organizational change model).
D.A. Blodgett – St. Johns is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.Multi-lingual skills are highly valued at DABSJ.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a central registry clearance check and criminal background check to be eligible for employment. Applicants must also pass a drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration. Failure to pass the pre-employment test will disqualify the applicant from employment for a period of six months.