DROUGHT is committed to offering raw beverages hand-crafted with deep regard for organic growing practices, seasonal harvests and local suppliers. Our deliberate juicing approach reverberates with veteran juicers and novices alike. DROUGHT strives to be the definitive source for raw juices, commencing operations in Detroit and expanding exponentially to undernourished areas everywhere.
DROUGHT is a subculture of healthful living created by five sisters who are masters of extracting abundance from simplicity. The idea evolved from a collective longing for accessible, fresh raw juice -- the need for a permanent oasis to rehydrate and revitalize. We genuinely hope that like-minded individuals such as you will appreciate our sensibility. DROUGHT’s mission is to help others find treasure in the ordinary. Start digging, and join the living.
DROUGHT is growing and we have an immediate opening! Please write a brief email response with your attached resume to be considered. We will be doing call-backs within 48 hours to set up your interview! Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
Fast-paced kitchen seeks hard-working, experienced PRODUCTION KITCHEN help. Our kitchen is 100% vegan (no animal products) so you will only be working with raw fruits & vegetables.
Shift duties include:
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Running and properly maintain commercial juicing equipment
- Prepping, cutting, washing organic produce
- Lifting/moving boxes of produce or bottles (up to 50 lbs.) - carts provided
- Weighing, sorting & cutting organic produce
- Bottling/heat sealing and packing finished product
- Working in cold-packing temperature facility, controlled factory setting
- Mixing by recipe (Basic math skills are required)
- Must follow sanitation guidelines stringently throughout all food production
What we are looking for:
- FULL AVAILABILITY of the following:
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (6:00am -1:00pm, or volume) PART TIME
- Kitchen prep experience is preferred
- Efficiency and strong communication skills
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Willingness to move about throughout your shift/on your feet for all duties
- Working a quick pace. This position will require you to be on your feet for entire 8 hour
- Self-starters with positive attitudes. Maintain the operation as if it were your own
Shifts are 6 - 8 hours long. Some shifts will be assigned "until volume" - reasonably requiring you to stay or leave based on when daily orders/prep volume is complete. Position is part time, ranging to full time based on your availability.
Panther James, LLC, dba DROUGHT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DROUGHT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DROUGHT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DROUGHT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.