Position: Training Specialist
FTE: FT, Non-Exempt
Department/Location: Training Department
Wage: $27.49 hourly rate, which equals to $57,181.68 annual salary. Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Compensation: $1000 New Hire Bonus
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Training Specialist that will be responsible for conducting clinical and other training programs to improve delivery of client care, overall staff proficiency, and providing effective diversity and inclusion education.
This is full-time regularly scheduled position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. A flexible hybrid working arrangement is available for this position. The employee may perform work from a home office or work site during regular business hours.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Staff providing services in person are required to wear appropriate PPE Job interviews are being conducted via the internet.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology, Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Licensure in the State of Michigan as a licensed or limited license master social worker, professional counselor, or psychologist.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, and related program software.
- Experience creating and delivering trainings for adult learners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and creativity skills
- Work well with others and exude a high level of interpersonal skills
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for job related use
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment and skills and capabilities of bridging language/cultural barriers to Network180 services within diverse communities
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued
- Experience creating on-line trainings and conducting virtual trainings
- Experience developing diversity training material
- Experience in curriculum development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to attracting a diverse and talented work force to meet the needs of our diverse community. Network180 offers an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
Network180 will operate as an equal opportunity employer. Network180 will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected class status.