Kopke Remodeling & Design
Is Seeking a:
Web Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, SCSS, CSS, Visual Studio and Photoshop)
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Kopke for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Kopke Remodeling and Design is a full home improvement organization. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service, quality products and installation, we have been in business for over 22 years. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Web Development department to the next level. If you have passion and drive, Kopke is the company for you.
Kopke is seeking a full time web developer at our corporate office in Sterling Heights. If you are looking for a FULL TIME position and want to work with a team of experts then look no further -- "you found us" we have 25 employees and growing.
We are seeking a full-time web developer, with responsibilities to include:
• Support, maintain and develop existing ASP.NET MVC and C#
• Develop future web designs using Photo Shop
• Support, maintain and administrator web portal in HTML, SCSS/CSS.
• Develop future administrator web portals -- help with our Smart Contractor Data Base
• Support and assist with web site administration
• Minor system administration including MySQL, PHP, etc.
• Develop web design in Visual Studio 2013
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Degree or equivalent experience in Programming, Computer Science, or related field
• A minimum of 2 years developing, maintaining and enhancing web APIs
• Familiarity with Git or other VCS/SCM
• Comfortable with basic Microsoft system administration
• Ability to work by yourself or in a team environment
• Team orientation
· 401(k) with company match.
· Vacation Pay.
· Paid Holidays.
· Bonus programs.
· Overtime as needed.
· Pay determined on experience
WE ARE NOT SEEKING AN OUTSIDE WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
To be considered for this position, you must live in the Detroit Metro Area - No telecommuting