Employment: Full Time / 8:00 – 4:30p.m. (M – F) / Non-Exempt
Position Description: Services GRL customers by providing product & service information. Account Coordinator is responsible for monitoring, managing inventories and forecasting sales and production levels to plan for materials needed.
- Serves as primary contact between GR Label Company and our customers
- Ensures customer satisfaction by building working relationships and good rapport by gaining knowledge of customer needs and resolving issues in a prompt manner
- Managing inventories and coordinating logistics of shipments.
- Planning production based on forecasts.
- Having a good understanding of customer needs and expectations.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability in fostering relationship through problem solving and resolving customer issues / complaints
- Experienced in conflict management, teamwork and negotiations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and adaptable personality with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” work style
- Able to work independently, takes initiative, possess a high level of accountability and has the ability to prioritize work load.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, MS Office products, Word & Excel
- Desire to learn every day
- Ability to retain detailed information and processes
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum three years of experience in customer service is beneficial
- Demonstrate proficient computer skills, especially in MS Office programs and the ability to learn and use a variety of supplier websites.
- High School diploma / GED