We are looking for a LPN that is patient focused that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees. This position will provide personalized, quality care and services to older adults that need assistance and oversee and manage the staff. We are searching for dedicated Nurse who has passion to serve the elderly. This candidate must be a team player, oversee the certifed nursing assistants and have a positive outlook, able to problem solve and are caring and compassionate.
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable for Full Time and Part Time
- Retirement Savings!
- Flexible schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- On-site fitness and pool
- Discount to daycare next to facility
- Local discounts to companies
- Will provide CPR training for FREE
- Employee Type: Non-Exempt
- Required Degree: 2 Year Degree