NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Full Time - 6am-2:30pm ($3000 sign-on bonus)
- Full Time - 11am-7pm Utility Worker ($3000 sign-on bonus)
- Full Time - 12pm-8pm ($3000 sign-on bonus)
- Part Time - 3:30pm-8pm ($1500 sign-on bonus)
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have a valid State of Michigan ID Card or Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a physical
- Must be able to pass a background check and fingerprinting (no felonies, no stealing, no drug charges, no assault, etc.)
- Must be reliable for good attendance and good attitude
- Must enjoy spending time with senior citizens
- Flu Vaccine and COVID vaccines are mandatory unless there is a medical or religious exemption.
- Staff 16-17 years of age: $12.11 (Will be higher with experience)
- Staff 18 years of age and older: $13.73 (Will be higher with experience)
“FREE”– Medical, Long Term Disability and $10,000 Life Insurance Coverage for employees working full time 36hrs of more per pay period.
Cafeteria Benefit Plans to choose from:
- Medical - High, Medium, or Low plans available – Holland Home provides benefit eligible employee.
Life Insurance - Holland Home provides benefit eligible employees with a $10,000 insurance policy. Employee can choose to increase this amount.
- Short Term Disability - Optional
- Long Term Disability - Holland Home provides in the event your disability lasts longer than 6 months.
403(b) - As a full-time employee, you would also be able to participate in our 403(b) savings plan with a match from Holland Home after 6 months of employment of $0.50 for every $1.00 you contribute up to 8% of your gross annual wages. Fully vested after 5 years.
Paid Time Off (PTO) - Your Paid Time Off (PTO) starts accruing after your 90-day probationary period. Then you accrue 2 hours per pay period for the remainder of the year. After your first full year of employment, you will receive a load of 2 weeks plus you will be accruing 2 hours per pay period for just over 3 weeks of PTO. After 5 years of employment, Holland Home will add another week of PTO to your PTO load.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSA)
FSA - Pre-taxed dollars up to $2,750 per calendar year can be used to pay for eligible expenses. These expenses are IRS approved medical expenses.
Dependent Care (FSA) childcare or adult dependent care - Pre-taxed dollars for children under the age of 13 or caring for elders. Up to $5,000 per calendar year, or $2,500 per calendar year if married and filing separately.