Do you have talent, inititative, and demonstrated skills? We'd like to hear from you! The Thermoform Machine Operator will learn a multitude of thermoform, quality and maintenance tasks, to support production processes. The position operates (setup, monitor, adjust, troubleshoot) thermoforming equipment to ensure products adhere to the Andex quality expectations and meet production standards. This requires a knowledge of hydraulic operated presses & basic mechanical concepts.
Job Duties include but are not limited to: Operate, set-up, monitor, adjust and trouble shoot production equipment; breakdown tooling components & maintain proper storage & repair notification; participate in quality control measurements; effectively disseminate information to Quality, Management and Tooling & Design;perform documentation and reporting for specific jobs and maintenance is required for equipment optimization and efficiency maximization. Ability to obtain and hold a forklift license is required.
1. A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or Equivalent; College a plus
2. 2-5 years Manufacturing Related Experience
3. Experience in a Manufacturing Setting
4. Strong Mechanical Background & Aptitude
5. Excellent Communication Skills
6. Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic systems
7. Accurately Perform Mathematical Calculations
8. Organized, with the Ability to Simultaneously Multi-Task
9. High Energy, Self-Managed Team Player with Positive Work Ethic
About the company: Based in Escanaba, Michigan, Andex Industries, Inc. delivers display packaging solutions to entrepreneurs and companies nationwide. The Andex Team works directly with customers and distributors to bring products to market that you use every day.
- Competitive Wages, Plus Additional Shift Premium
- Full Time Opportunity, with Occasional Overtime
- Vacation Time
- Personal/Medical/Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-The-Job Training
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.andex.net