EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred but not required
- years directly related experience
- Service excellence, change management, business partnering and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate they have a high level of comfort in high change environments, help others be flexible and remain positive and productive throughout change cycles, and find positive ways to cope with stress and help others focus on things they can control.
- Intermediate knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and commonly used software.
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments or task
- Ability to manage multiple Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in medical supply / distributor collections preferred.
- Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Ability to achieve goals with little supervision.
Standing, sitting, typing, talking , walking.
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
At Aspen Surgical, we strive to build a diverse work force through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences that each individual has to offer.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.Aspen Surgical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity Employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Aspen Surgical provides many benefits to our employees!
- Competitive Wage paid bi-weekly, overtime beyond 40 hours worked
- Employee Assistance Program
- Success Coach
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401 (k) with annual discretionary contribution + company match
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Paid Holidays off
- Company provided Basic Life & AD&D insurance.
- Voluntary Life & AD &D
- On-the-job training
- Company paid Short-Term & Long-Term disability
- Healthcare (medical, vision, prescription & dental)
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Planning
- Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Recognition Programs
- Company Discounts
- Identity protection through Lifelock