C Shift Maintenance Technician positions available.
Schedule: Friday through Sunday 6 am to 6 pm.
Rate of Pay: $20 hour/ Based on experience
This position is responsible for following instructions as given by the Maintenance Supervisor, including performing repairs on machinery as necessary. Some the essential functions of the job and responsibilities are listed below.
- Performs predictive and preventive maintenance according to established schedules. Responsible for maintaining an effective preventative maintenance program with the goal of minimizing machine down time.
- Be a team member by helping to maintain maintenance inventory system to ensure that critical parts are in stock and are ready to be used at all times.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoots problems with machinery and equipment.
- Cleans and properly lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Review work orders as given by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Repairs and maintains physical structures of the establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools, such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machinery.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions and other wooden structures.
- Takes direction from Maintenance Supervisor/other professional maintenance personnel in order to complete work orders.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Works safely and efficiently, while following all safety policies and procedures and contributing to the plant goal of zero accidents/injuries.
- Supports the installation and continuous improvement of equipment.
- Supports facility expansion & equipment upgrade projects.
-A Full Benefits Package