HMR FABRICATION UNLIMITED INC. is located at
33830 Riviera Dr. Fraser MI 48026
MUST MEET ALL QUALIFICATIONS BELOW
Performs weld operations using equipment and materials according to Production Package. Sets and adjusts production equipment and materials to ensure defect free welds.
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings, weld symbols and read blueprints.
- The ability to create fixtures and/or jigs.
- Able to run machinery such as bridge-ports, lathe, torches and plasma cutter.
- Regularly inspect in-process and finished parts for defective welds according to work instructions and procedures. Ensure quality standards are met to achieve zero defects.
- Repair welds using various welding techniques.
- Place or pack finished parts into designated containers and ensure proper labeling as instructed. Ensure all labels are legible and accurate to finished part.
- The ability to correctly set-up various welding machines (amperage, voltage, speeds, and pulse) maximizing their efficiency and effectiveness per application.
- Complete required paperwork and computer entries as required. Ensure accuracy of all entries.
- The ability to work overtime as required.
- Immediately inform leader or member of management of any machine malfunction, production quality, material requirements or safety issues.
- Performs repetitive bending, reaching and lifting actions involving material weighing in excess of 10 pounds up to 75 pounds.
- Ensure housekeeping duties are performed as a priority to ensure a clean, safe and orderly plant environment.
- Monitor production and material supplies. Notify appropriate personnel of shortage prior to running out.
- The ability to use fillet gauges, calipers.
- May perform other duties or work at different workstations as production needs require.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Five years of welding experience preferred but will train right candidate if less
- Familiarity with overhead crane.
- Must be able to pass initial testing.
- Must be able to work overtime based on business needs.