*3rd Shift Opportunity -
Schedule: Sunday-Wednesday, 10 Hour Shifts, 8:00pm - 6:30am
Set up, adjust, and operate automated assembly equipment. Works in a team environment on shop floor by performing the following duties.
- Review faults on HMI screens and follow proper steps for quick fault recovery
- Communicates with Maintenance Technicians to convey issues with the equipment.
- Rotates throughout the assembly and assists each member of the cell when needed.
- Performs all aspects of the cell including maintenance to optimize and maintain optimum production.
- Changes tooling using hand tools and set up for various part runs.
- Handles and pulls any materials necessary for the cell, including some fork truck operation.
- Tests sprinklers according to approval laboratory guidelines.
- Sets up, adjusts and qualifies automated equipment and perform all aspects
- Visually inspect and listen to machine to locate malfunctions.
- Inspects and packages sprinklers to Viking quality standards.
- Completes all necessary documents for both the Quality system and for production planning.
- Disassembles sprinklers and its components for salvage of parts.
- Identifies scrap and salvage and records such for inventory purposes.
- Cleans and maintains cell daily.
- Lifts to 40lbs on occasion and 25lbs on a regular basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.