Seeking a candidate who is organized, efficient, and attentive.
The main two aspects of this positions are:
- Assisting with the coordination of the TABE (testing of adult basic education) program and encouring students in achieving success.
- Ensuring that each trainee tests by their assigned deadline.
- Scheduling and administering the TABE test.
- Responsible for creating the students’ weekly training schedules in order to meet program requirements. Important to check for accuracy.
- Ensures that schedules are completed, posted, and distributed by noon on the day before the new schedule begins.
- Communicates schedule changes to affected student(s) and department staff.
This position is full-time, and the hours are 8 AM - 5 PM with an hour lunch break. Insurance benefits are available after 60-90 days.