Position: CNC Operator
Shift: night shift
Requirements: HS Diploma or GED, Experience as a CNC Machinist required. Must have good mechanical aptitude. Must have some basic tools.
Job summary: Operates CNC Machines
- Operates machinery and equipment with minimal supervision
- Follows the tool change schedule
- Utilizes mics and gauges to measure and assure conformance & product quality
- Complete & maintain all records & logs
- Makes pick up of X-Y-Z axis with some supervision
- Interrupt machine cycle as needed & restart
- Able to calibrate gauges to master gauges provided.
- Reset dull or damaged cutters.
- Communicate problems to shift supervisor.
- Work safely
- Maintain housekeeping
- Maintains Quality & Production requirements.
- Provide feedback on process, work instruction & quality performance/concerns.
- perform all misc. duties as assigned