Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality, affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Please note this role is a 2nd Shift position working four ten-hour shifts each week Monday-Thursday.
- Test purchased materials and/or Perrigo manufactured products per cGMP requirements and participate in laboratory investigations
- Operate laboratory equipment.
- Maintain personal laboratory work area and assist with general laboratory cleaning. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Participate in training and development.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree or associates degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- Experience in a laboratory setting preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow written procedures, and strong communication skills required.
- Experience in a laboratory setting preferred, but comprehensive training is provided.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibility for the results.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.