Full Time Administrative Associate of Accounts Payable and Payroll
We are looking for a organized, detail focused individual, with some experience in payables, payroll, excel and has previously worked in the manufacturing field. (2-3 years minimum). This individual would work closely with our HR and Accounting Manager to complete tasks. Strong math and communication skills are a plus.
This person should ensure the bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner. While adhering to departmental procedure. They also should be establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors to facilitate in timely transactions.
- Primary function to provide accounting and clerical support to overall company operations as trained.
· Fulfill all daily and special project assignments. Verify requirements with manager if unclear.
- Perform accounting tasks including process and maintain Accounts Payable database, track CAPEX and department expenses, reimbursements, prepare checks for signature, General Ledger balance, monthly closing, and reconcile transactions through the appropriate automated and manual systems.
- Perform general administrative support including copying, faxing, mailing, filing, and typing.
- Enter, track or provide data entry as requested including for spreadsheets, reports, memos, or letters using appropriate office tools such as Word, Excel, or other programs.
- Act as backup to manage calls to switchboard and initiate pages to the plant. May be assigned to the switchboard as central emergency contact during crisis or emergency responses according to the Crisis and Emergency Response Plan.
- Document changes to procedures, daily work plans and SOP Manual including create routine data copies, and backups.
- Inspect work equipment such as computers and printers to detect malfunctions and report.
· Provide accounting of activities, accomplishments and plans to manager as required.
- Perform correct accounting procedure according to HyTech procedure and GAAP.
- Determine if modifications to procedure can be made to improve cycle time, quality, or productivity without impacting accuracy, and make recommendations to manager.
· Provide special project assistance to manager including gather information and data, perform computations, or make contacts.
- Strictly adhere to confidentiality policy for all confidential and protected information.
Assist other employees as necessary when it does not interfere with primary job function.