Courteously and efficiently interact with guests to ensure their satisfaction while dining, in accordance with all Company standards, procedures, and policies. Courteously and efficiently cashier guest checks in accordance with all company standards, procedures, and polices.
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Gun Lake Casino's Service Standards at all times.
2. Inform immediate supervisor of any product shortages and equipment needs.
3. Carry work cards at all times during shift. Serve alcohol responsibly in accordance with alcohol awareness training.
4. Behave in a positive, professional manner that reflects "Unsurpassed Service" practices.
5. Practice and observe safety rules and regulations and encourage others to do so. Comply with Board of Health Standards.
6. Maintain "Unsurpassed Service" personal grooming and uniform standards pursuant to the Company's policies.
7. Know where the MSDS booklet is located for your area.
8. Display knowledge of all emergency procedures.
9. Inform manager on duty of any Team Member or Guest opportunities.
10. Greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently in an "Unsurpassed Service" manner.
11. Ensure proper service.
12. Ensure the efficient and smooth operation of the restaurant.
13. Communicate all guest opportunities/situations to management or relief personnel.
14. Answer phones, take reservations and coordinate reservations.
15. Take names for a wait and coordinate the wait to ensure guest service.
16. Have knowledge of all service employees' responsibilities, including but not limited to the food servers, bus persons, and room runners.
17. Have detailed knowledge of the facility and its amenities.
18. Have complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items including their preparation, ingredients, cooking methods, portions and prices.
19. Be aware of activities in dining room, including but not limited the service standards being used, the bussing of tables, station assignments, special functions, the presence of executives, and the availability or unavailability of particular items.
20. Run cash register and handle money. Responsible for variances /- $10.00 and no more than $40.00 a month.
21. Take carry out orders and ensure that all orders are rung in properly and that all orders have all necessary items for the guest.
22. Ensure employee safety.
23. Assist in bussing and/or resetting tables.
24. Remove debris (napkins, straws, etc.) from the floor as necessary.
25. Monitor door at all times to ensure friendly greet and prompt seating of guests.
26. Responsible for cleanliness of host/hostess stand, floors, menus, signage, and special boards.
27. Responsible for register bank and all money, charges and comps collected during a shift.
28. Have knowledge of all methods of check tendering (Cash, comp, coupon, credit card, gift certificates, etc.)
29. Balance all checks at the end of the shift and turn in work, in a neat and organized manner.
30. Responsible for the stock and cleanliness of the bakery case.
31. Have knowledge of all bakery case items including their preparation, ingredients, cooking procedure, prices, and portions.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
2. Must manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
3. Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and mature decision-making.
4. Must be able to obtain all required work cards for the jurisdiction in which the property is located. Including but limited to Health Card, and Alcohol Awareness Card card.
5. A minimum of one-year experience in a fast-paced high-energy service environment.
6. A minimum of one-year experience with cash handling in a fast-paced high-energy environment preferred.
1. Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
2. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with or without assistance.
3. Ability to stand for duration of shift, bends, and reaches to a height of 6 feet with or without assistance.
4. Manual dexterity to use job related equipment.