Shift Hours: 5am-5:15pm; Staggered 12 hour shift schedule working every other Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Forklift Operator is responsible for ensuring optimum capacity planning, timely loading and unloading while adhering to all safety procedures and following regulatory standards.
- Perform daily stage setup
- Interim rework team member
- Load/Unload inbound and outbound shipments
- Maintain First in First out inventory process
- Load/Unload materials for DPal and Packaging Room
- Producing a quality product in a manner that meets La Colombe and regulatory standards.
- Complete all necessary forms such as Receiving Forms
- Perform daily and weekly forklift and pallet wrapper inspection
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. 1 to 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Must be Forklift Certified
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and demonstrate abilities. Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime.