The Batching Technician is responsible for preparing and mixing of appropriate ingredients required to produce finished syrup from calculation for bottling, canning, and premix/post-mix operations based upon number of cases scheduled for production each shift.
Run material per spec sheet and operating instructions and complete required quality checks.
Monitor productivity to established quality and production levels are maintained.
12 Hour Schedule - Every Other Weekend Off
$2.00/Hour Shift Differential
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurately weighing ingredients according to SKU specifications
- Aid in development and improvement of standardized work documentation
- Stage material, weigh chemicals, read and follow formulas for mixing batches
- Run material per spec sheet and operating instructions and complete required quality checks
- Monitor productivity to established quality and production levels are maintained
- Complete ingredient documentation
- Complete appropriate sanitation documentation
- Aid in sanitation operations
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. 1 to 3 years of related experience and/or training.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Must be able to stand, walk, push or pull for virtually the entire shift. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally including overhead.
- Must be able to work in a wet environment. Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background)