TITLE: SHIPPING / RECEIVING COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION LEAD
LOCATION: KEA - GRAND RAPIDS PAY: HOURLY
In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality, efficient and timely shipment of all of the company's products to its customers. Responsibilities include picking, packing and shipping customer orders, preparing shipping documentation and managing inventory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Pick inventory for orders efficiently and accurately.
- Process domestic and international shipments.
- Package orders and organize by shipping method for daily pick up.
- Identify, log and report incoming damaged or defective products.
- Process vendor returns.
- Assist with inventory cycle counts.
- Supplies the production lines with component materials in a safe, timely and orderly manner.
- Stacks and assembles materials as required.
- Participates in quality improvements and/or lean process improvement activities.
- Verify all incoming/outgoing products for quality and accuracy.
- Establish, Train, Monitor standards for incoming material, hardware, and supplies.
- Ensure proper packaging, counting, and wrapping of all finished goods.
- Proper documentation for all incoming/outgoing shipments
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of all shipments.
- Order and maintain shipping supplies.
- Manage/maintain accurate inventory of raw material and finished goods.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work any shift.
- Run, manage and maintain a neat & organized shipping area
- Must pass pre-work physical and drug test.
- Other duties as directed
High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role and responsibilities. Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience operating ERP software preferred
- Prior lift truck experience required
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Must read and write English well enough to complete and comprehend basic business forms. Basic computer skills/knowledge with Microsoft Office applications required..
Factory - Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs consistently throughout the shift unassisted. Must be able to tolerate the physical and environmental demands of this position with or without accommodations.